Datamonitor's Xansa PLC - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Xansa is a UK-based outsourcing and technology company. The company provides business, technology, and process consulting and outsourcing for organizations across public and private sectors. Xansa operates across industries such as banking, insurance, public sector, retail, telecoms, transport, travel & logistics and utilities. The company primarily operates in the UK. It is headquartered in Reading, Berkshire, UK, and employs 8,625 people. The company recorded revenues of £379.7 million during the fiscal year ended April 2007, an increase of 6.3% over 2006. This is due to new business wins in the year and the full year effect of new contracts started in the previous year. The operating profit (before exceptional items) of the company was £21.4 million during fiscal year 2007, an increase of 9.7% over 2006. The net profit (before exceptional items) was £13.3 million in fiscal year 2007, an increase of 30.4% over 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available