Datamonitor's Wipro Limited - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Wipro is a global IT services company. The company provides comprehensive IT solutions and services, including systems integration, information systems outsourcing, package implementation, software application development and maintenance, and research and development services to corporations. The company mainly operates in the US. It is headquartered in Karnataka, India and employs 50,350 people. The company recorded revenues of INR149,431.3 million (approximately $3,311.4 million) during the fiscal year ended March 2007, an increase of 40.8% over 2006. The increase is due to revenue growth in all the segments of the company. The operating profit of the company was INR29,867.8 million (approximately $661.9 million) during fiscal year 2007, an increase of 35.9% over 2006. The net profit was INR29,169 million (approximately $646.4 million) in fiscal year 2007, an increase of 43.9% over 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available