Datamonitor's Unified Grocers Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Unified Grocers, Inc (Unified) is a grocery cooperative and food wholesaler, supplying groceries, dairy and bakery products. The company was formerly known as Unified Western Grocers, Inc. Unified supplies wholesale groceries to independent retailers throughout the Western US and the South Pacific. The company operates as a private entity. It is headquartered in Commerce, California and employed about 2,900 people as on 29 September 2007 (FY2007). The company recorded revenues of $3,133.4 million during the fiscal year ended September 2007, an increase of 6.1% over FY2006. The operating profit of the company was $55.7 million during FY2007, a decrease of 6.1% compared with FY2006. The net profit was $14.4 million in FY2007, a decrease of 10.8% compared with FY2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available