Datamonitor's The Seiyu, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Seiyu, a subsidiary of Wal-Mart Stores, operates a chain of retail stores selling apparel, general merchandise, food and other services in Japan. The company also provides real estate operations. The company operates primarily in Japan. It is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and employs about 18,774 people. The company recorded revenues of JPY960,861 million (approximately $8,503.6 million) during the financial year (FY) ended 2006, a decrease of 3.6% compared with 2005. The operating profit of the company was JPY3,222 million (approximately $28.5 million) during FY2006, compared with JPY1, 233 million (approximately $10.9 million) in FY2005. The net profit was JPY55,792 million (approximately $493.8 million) in FY2006, compared with JPY17,774 million (approximately $157.3 million) in FY2005.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available