Datamonitor's Thai Airways International Public Company Ltd. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Thai Airways International (THAI) is the national carrier of Thailand. THAI operates domestic, regional and intercontinental flights. The company primarily operates in Asia and Europe. It is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand. The company recorded revenues of THB192,037 million (approximately $5,763 million) during the financial year ended September 2007 (FY2007), an increase of 7.5% over 2006. The increase in revenue was mainly due to the moving base of operation from Don Muang Airport to Suvarnabhumi Airport, production expansion, and also the rise in depreciation from the delivery of new aircraft. The operating profit of the company was THB12,788 million (approximately $383.8 million) in 2007, an increase of 52.9% over 2006. The net profit was THB6,342 million (approximately $190.3 million) in 2007, a decrease of 29.5% over 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available