Datamonitor's Telstra Corporation Limited - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Telstra Corporation (Telstra) is one of the leading telecommunications company in Australia. It offers mobile and fixed telephony, broadband, hosting, directory and pay TV services. The company also provides ICT services to small and medium corporations, large organizations and government. It offers internet services, value added services and content services under the brand BigPond (bigpond.com). The company offers FOXTEL pay TV through its network. Its advertising and information services including White Pages, Yellow Pages, TradingPost, Whereis and Citysearch are offered through wholly owned subsidiary, Sensis. It also offers wholesale services to other carriers, carriage service providers and internet service providers. The company primarily operates in Australia. It is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia and employs about 43,400 people. The company recorded revenues of A$23,709 million (approximately $18,633.4 million) during the fiscal year ended June 2007, an increase of 4.3% over 2006. The increase in revenue was due to growth in revenue from mobile goods and services, internet, Sensis, and CSL New World. The operating profit of the company was A$5,779 million (approximately $4,541.8 million) during fiscal year 2007, an increase of 5.1% over 2006. The net profit was A$3,275 million (approximately $2,573.9 million) in fiscal year 2007, an increase of 2.9% over 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available