Datamonitor's Tata Consultancy Services Limited - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is one of the major providers of information technology services. The company provides a wide range of services including business consulting, information technology, business process outsourcing, infrastructure, and engineering. The company operates in Americas, Europe, Middle East, South Africa and Asia Pacific. The company is headquartered at Maharashtra, India and has around 85,500 employees. The company recorded revenues of INR186,332.1 million (approximately $4,129 million) during the fiscal year ended March 2007, an increase of 40.7% over 2006. The operating profit of the company was INR46,444.4 million (approximately $1,029 million) during fiscal year 2007, an increase of 37% over 2006. The net profit was INR41,315.3 million (approximately $ 916 million) in fiscal year 2007, an increase of 43.3% over 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available