Datamonitor's Sodexo - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Sodexo (formerly known as Sodexho Alliance) is a leading global provider of food and management services, and service vouchers and cards. The company operates in 80 countries worldwide. It is headquartered in Montigny Le Bretonneux, France and employed about 342,380 people as on August 2007. The company recorded revenues of E13,385 million during the fiscal year ended August 2007, an increase of 4.6% over 2006. The increase in revenue was due to 8.4% organic growth of business in 2007 over 2006. The operating profit of the company was E640 million during fiscal year 2007, an increase of 5.8% over 2006.The net profit was E347 million in fiscal year 2007, an increase of 7.4% over 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available