Datamonitor's Snap-on Incorporated - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Snap-on Incorporated (SNA) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of hand tools, auto diagnostic equipment, software solutions and ‘under-car’ shop implements, such as hydraulic lifts and tire changers. The company primarily operates in North America, Europe and Australia; and is headquartered in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin and employed about 11,600 people as of January 2008. The company recorded revenues of $2,904.2 million during the fiscal year ended December 2007 (FY2007), an increase of 16% over FY2006. The operating profit of the company was $324.8 million during FY2007, an increase of 99.5% over FY2006. The net profit was $181.2 million in FY2007, an increase of 81% over FY2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available