Datamonitor's Seiko Epson Corporation - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Seiko Epson (Epson) is engaged in developing and manufacturing of printers, visual instruments and PC related portable components. The company primarily operates in Japan. It is headquartered in Nagano, Japan and employs 87,626 people. The company recorded revenues of JPY1,416,032 million (approximately $12,009.4 million) during the fiscal year ended March 2007, a decrease of 8.6% over 2006. The decline in the total revenues was on account of lower sales in electronic devices and information related equipment. The operating profit of the company was JPY50,343 million (approximately $427 million) during fiscal year 2007, an increase of 95.4% over 2006. The net loss was JPY7,094 million (approximately $60.2 million) in fiscal year 2007, as compared to net loss of JPY17,917 million (approximately $152 million) in fiscal 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available