Datamonitor's Qualcomm Incorporated - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Qualcomm Incorporated (Qualcomm) is a developer and supplier of integrated circuits and system software, based on code division multiple access (CDMA) technology, for wireless voice and data communications, multimedia functions and global positioning system products. The company also grants licenses to its intellectual property portfolio relating to cdmaOne, CDMA2000, WCDMA and other platforms, for the manufacture and sale of certain wireless products. Qualcomm provides technology to support the growth of the wireless data market. The company’s Binary Runtime Environment for Wireless (BREW) products and services facilitates the delivery of data services. Qualcomm also provides satellite and terrestrial-based two-way data messaging and position reporting services to transportation companies, private fleets, construction equipment fleets and other enterprise companies. The company operates primarily in South Korea, Japan, China and the US. It is headquartered in San Diego, California and employs 12,800 people. The company recorded revenues of $8,871 million during the fiscal year ended September 2007, an increase of 17.9% over 2006. The operating profit of the company was $2,883 million during fiscal year 2007, an increase of 7.2% over 2006. The net profit was $3,303 million in fiscal year 2007, an increase of 33.7% over 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available