Datamonitor's Procter & Gamble Company, The - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
P&G is the world's largest consumer goods company that markets more than 300 brands in over 180 countries. The company is engaged in producing beauty, health, fabric, home, baby, family, and personal care products. The company's product portfolio also includes pet health products and snacks and beverages such as coffee. The company operates in the Americas, Europe and Asia. It is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, and employs about 138,000 people as on June 2007. The company recorded revenues of $76,476 million during the fiscal year ended June 2007, an increase of 12.1% over 2006. The increase in revenues was primarily due to organic sales growth of 5% across all business segments. The operating profit of the company was $14,710 million during fiscal year 2007, an increase of 18.5% over 2006. The net profit was $10,340 million in fiscal year 2007, an increase of 19.1% over 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available