Datamonitor's PepsiCo, Inc - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
PepsiCo Inc. (PepsiCo) is one of the largest food and beverages companies in the world. It manufactures, markets, and sells a variety of salty, sweet and grain-based snacks, carbonated and non-carbonated beverages. It owns 18 mega brands which are known around the world and generate annual sales of over $1 billion each. Some of these include: Pepsi-Cola, Diet Pepsi, Gatorade, Lay’s and Tropicana Pure Premium Orange Juice. The company is headquartered in New York and employed 185,000 people as on 31st December, 2007 (FY2007). The company recorded revenues of $39,474 during FY2007, an increase of 12.3% over 2006. The operating profit of the company was $7,170 million during FY2007, an increase of 10.3% over 2006. The net profit was $5,658 million in FY2007, an increase of 0.3% over 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available