Datamonitor's Old Dutch Foods, Inc - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Old Dutch Foods (Old Dutch) is a privately held manufacturer and distributor of snack foods. Old Dutch manufactures potato chips, kettle cooked potato chips, popcorn, baked cheese curls and tortilla chips. The company operates in North America. It is headquartered in Roseville, Minnesota and employs 425 people. As Old Dutch is a private company it is not obligated to release any financial data.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available