Datamonitor's Oki Electric Industry Company, Limited - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
OKI Electric Industry Company (OKI) is engaged in the manufacture of information processing systems, telecommunications equipment and electronic devices. The company has operations in Japan, North America and Europe. It is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and employs 21,380 people. The company recorded revenues of JPY718,767 million (approximately $6,152.6 million) during the fiscal year ended March 2007, an increase of 5.6% over 2006. The revenues grew due to an increase in sales of financial system business owing to a recovery of investment by financial institutions, and a growth in sales of color non-impact printers (NIPs), driven by market expansion. The operating loss of the company was JPY5,409 million (approximately $46.3 million) during fiscal year 2007, compared to the operating profit of JPY10,594 million (approximately $91 million) in 2006. The net loss was JPY36,442 million (approximately $311.9 million) in fiscal year 2007, compared to the net profit of JPY5,059 million (approximately $43 million) in 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available