Datamonitor's Northwest Airlines Corporation - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Northwest Airlines (Northwest) is one of the world's largest airlines. Northwest is engaged in the business of transporting passengers and cargo. It is headquartered in Eagan, Minnesota and employs about 34,000 people. The company recorded revenues of $12,528 million during the financial year ended December 2007 (FY2007), a decrease of 0.3% compared to 2006. The decrease in revenues was due to reductions in cargo revenue and other revenue. The operating profit of the company was $1,104 million in 2007, an increase of 49.2% over 2006. The net profit was $2,093 million in 2007, a decrease of 26.2% over 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available