Datamonitor's Northrop Grumman Corporation - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Northrop Grumman Corporation (Northrop Grumman) is a global defense and technology company which provides innovative systems, products, and solutions in information and services, electronics, aerospace and shipbuilding to government and commercial customers worldwide. It is headquartered in Los Angeles, California and employs about 122,600 people. The company recorded revenues of $32,018 million during the fiscal year ended December 2007, an increase of 6.3% over 2006. The increase in revenues was due to increased volume on contracts that were newly awarded in 2006 and growth across the board on other contracts; and volume improvements in Electronics and Ships business areas. The operating profit of the company was $3,006 million in 2007, an increase of 22% over 2006. The net profit was $1,790 million in 2007, an increase of 16.1% over 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available