Canadean's "Murad Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Murad Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Murad Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
ReasonsÂ ToÂ Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Murad Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Murad, Inc. (Murad) is a producer and marketer of skin care products. Its product portfolio includes cleansers, treatments, creams, moisturizers, supplements, eye care and toners. Murad produces 136 clinically proven skin care products under the Murad, Nightly Hydro-Lock and Daily Moisture Charge brands. The company also offers spa and related healthcare services. The company sells its products, through over 3,000 spas, salons and medical offices, in more than 40 countries including Australia, Japan, Canada, Pakistan, Korea, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, the UK, Italy, Finland, Hong Kong and the US. The company is headquartered in El Segundo, California, the US.