- Big Picture View of the mCommerce Market
- 7 Key Sectors Analysed and Forecast
- Recommendations for All Players
This report provides the one stop solution for all players within the mobile commerce ecosystem. It pulls together each of the detailed reports within the mobile commerce stream: Mobile Payments for Digital and Physical goods, NFC Mobile Payments, Mobile Money Transfer & Remittances, Mobile Ticketing, Mobile Coupons and Mobile Banking.
For each sector this report provides six year forecasts for transaction values in eight key regions of the world, as well as an analysis of a number of drivers and constraints, considering a number of business models issues as well as a discussion on operator churn and ARPU.
This up to the minute report provides the most recent evaluation at the mobile commerce market, including a look at current applications and services in each of these sectors, with content from the above reports refreshed and updated in the second quarter 2010.
1. How is the mobile channel being exploited by innovative payments, ticketing and financial services players?
2. What are the top growth segments of the mobile commerce market?
3. What will be the forecast gross transaction value of the principal mobile segments in 2015?
4. What are the unique factors driving each mobile commerce market segment?
5. What strategic steps should mobile commerce players take to develop their businesses?
6. Which regional mobile commerce markets are growing fastest?