Datamonitor's Misys PLC - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Misys is a global software products and solutions company. The company serves customers in banking and securities, healthcare, and general insurance industries. Misys is headquartered in London, UK, and employs about 5,500 people. The company recorded revenues of £562.8 million during the fiscal year ended May 2007, a decrease of 3.5% compared to 2006. The increase in revenue was due to 6% increase in banking revenues. The operating profit of the company was £36.9 million during fiscal year 2007, a decrease of 36% compared to 2006. The net profit was £15 million in fiscal year 2007, a decrease of 93% compared to 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available