Datamonitor's Menasha Corporation - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Menasha Corporation (Menasha) is a privately held provider of paper-based products for the packaging and paperboard, material handling, plastics, and promotions and printing industries. The company operates through a number of subsidiaries and specializes in corrugated packaging and point-of-purchase displays, plastic returnable packaging, in-store consumer promotion and pharmaceutical labeling and packaging. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Neenah, Wisconsin and employs about 3,200 people. The company recorded revenues of $974 million during the fiscal year ended December 2007 (FY2007), an increase of 12% over FY2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available