Datamonitor's McAfee Inc - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
McAfee is engaged in developing, marketing, distributing and supporting computer security solutions. The company’s solutions encompass anti-virus, anti-spyware, anti-spam, intrusion prevention, secure messaging, web filtering and vulnerability management. McAfee also offers policy management tools to keep threat-protection systems up-to-date and allow companies to enforce security policies. The company serves large enterprises, governments, small and medium sized businesses, and consumers through a network of qualified partners. It operates in North America, EMEA, Japan, Asia- Pacific and Latin America. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and employs 4,250 people. The company recorded revenues of $1,308 million during the fiscal year ended December 2007, an increase of 14.2% over 2006. The rise in revenue was due to 15% increase in corporate business and 13% increase in consumer business. The operating profit of the company was $160 million during fiscal year 2007, an increase of 15.1% over 2006. The net profit was $167 million in fiscal year 2007, an increase of 21.9% over 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available