Datamonitor's Maxis Communications Bhd - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Maxis Communications, a subsidiary of Binariang GSM (now know as MEASAT Satellite System (MSS), is one of the leading telecommunications companies engaged in mobile telecommunications. The company provides mobile, fixed line telephony, data and network services. The company primarily operates in Malaysia. It is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The company is a subsidiary of a privately held Binariang GSM company. Therefore, it is not obliged to provide any financial data.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available