Datamonitor's MAN AG - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
MAN is one of Europe's leading manufacturers of commercial vehicles, engines and mechanical engineering equipment. It also provides industrial services. The group operates through a number of subsidiaries such as MAN Nutzfahrzeuge and MAN Ferrostaal. The group primarily operates in Europe. It is headquartered in Munich, Germany and employs about 50,300 people. The company recorded revenues of E13,049 million during the fiscal year ended December 2006, an increase of 14.7% over 2005. The operating profit of the company was E1,105 million during fiscal year 2006, an increase of 73.5% over 2005. The net profit was E918 million in fiscal year 2006, an increase of 98.7% over 2005.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available