Canadean's "Lornamead Group Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Lornamead Group Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Lornamead Group Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
ReasonsÂ ToÂ Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Lornamead Group Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Lornamead Group Limited (Lornamead Group) is a manufacturer and marketer of personal care products. The company primarily focuses on acquiring and investing in heritage brands. The product portfolio includes an array of hair care products, cosmetics and skincare products, bath luxuries and fragrance products, oral care products, and home care products, among others. The company offers products under various brands such as Aqua Net, Brisk, Bristows, Crisan, Woods of Windsor, Yardley, Brilliant, Clinomyn, Goldspot and Natural White, among others. Lornamead Group, through its subsidiaries operates in the US, India, Germany, the UAE and the UK. Its subsidiaries include Lornamead Inc., Lornamead GmbH, Lornamead UK Ltd., and Lornamead Corporate Services Pvt. Ltd. Lornamead Group operates as a subsidiary of Li and Fung Limited. The company is headquartered in Camberley, Surrey, the UK.