Datamonitor's Liverpool Victoria Friendly Society Limited - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Liverpool Victoria Friendly Society (Liverpool Victoria) is a cooperative organization, which insures its members. The company provides life insurance, general insurance, investment products, savings, lending and advisory services to its members. It primarily operates in the UK and employs 1,973 people. The company recorded revenues of £1,094.7 million in the financial year ended December 2007, a decrease of 14.9% over 2006. The operating profit of the company was £56.4 million in the financial year 2007, a decrease of 50.4% over 2006. The net profit was £49.7 million in the financial year 2007, a decrease of 47.8% over 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available