Datamonitor's JDA Software Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
JDA Software Group (JDA Software) is a major provider of software solutions for supply chain management. The company provides solutions for companies in the manufacturing, wholesale/distributors and retailer markets, as well as for government and aerospace defense contractors, and travel, transportation, hospitality and media organizations. Its solutions enable customers to manage and optimize the coordination of supply, demand and flows of inventory throughout the supply and demand chain to the consumer. It operates in the Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific regions. The company is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona and employees about 1,600 people. The company recorded revenues of $373.6 million during the fiscal year ended December 2007, an increase of 34.6% over 2006. The increase in revenues was due to inclusion of full year results of Manugistics, which was acquired in July 2006, for the fiscal year 2007. The operating profit of the company was $48.8 million during fiscal year 2007, compared to operating profit of $7.3 million in 2006. The net profit was $26.5 million in fiscal year 2007, compared to net loss of $11.3 million in 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available