Datamonitor's InterTech Group - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
The InterTech Group (InterTech) is a private holding company whose subsidiaries and affiliates are primarily engaged in manufacturing of electronic products and chemicals. InterTech products are offered to industries and applications, including aerospace, aviation, power generation, medical, hygiene, clean rooms, sporting goods, home furnishings, and construction. The company operates in the US, Europe, Asia, and Australia. It is headquartered in North Charleston, South Carolina and employs about 16,000 people. Being a privately-held company, InterTech is not obliged to disclose any financial information.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available