Datamonitor's Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) is one of the leading shipbuilding companies in the world. It is also engaged in other businesses, including offshore construction and exploration, industrial plants, engines and machinery, electro electric systems and construction equipment. The company has operations in the Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa. It is headquartered in Ulsan, South Korea and employs 25,308 people. The company recorded revenues of KRW15,533 billion (approximately $16.5 billion) during the financial year ended December 2007 (FY2007), an increase of 23.7% over 2006. The increase in revenue was primarily driven by the growth in the business divisions of the company. The operating profit of the company was KRW1,750.7 billion (approximately $1.9 billion) during FY2007, an increase of 99.2% over 2006. The net profit was KRW1,736.1 billion (approximately $1.8 billion) in FY2007, as compared to net profit of KRW712.8 billion (approximately $0.8 billion) in 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available