Datamonitor's HP Hood - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
HP Hood (Hood) is a privately held dairy operator in the US. The company produces a variety of branded, private label, licensed, and franchise products including milk, cultured foods, citrus, extended shelf-life dairy, frozen desserts, non-dairy and specialty drinks. The company is headquartered in Chelsea, Massachusetts and employs about 5,000 people.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available