Datamonitor's Hewitt Associates, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Hewitt Associates (Hewitt) is a provider of human resource outsourcing and consulting services. Its services enable clients to develop, implement, and deliver strategies and programs that ensure effective human resources, business process design, administration, and technologies. The company primarily operates in the US and the UK. It is headquartered in Lincolnshire, Illinois and employs 23,000 people. The company recorded revenues of $2,990.3 million during the fiscal year ended September 2007, an increase of 4.7% over 2006. Hewitt’s consulting segment drove its revenue growth. The consulting segment’s revenue grew on account of increased demand for retirement and financial management services as well as talent and organizational consulting services. The company reported an operating loss of $143 million during fiscal year 2007, as compared to $64.1 million in fiscal 2006. Hewitt reported net loss of $175.3 million in fiscal year 2007, as compared to $115.9 million in 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available