Canadean's "Heineken USA Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Heineken USA Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Heineken USA Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
ReasonsÂ ToÂ Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Heineken USA Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
HEINEKEN USA Inc. (HENEKEN USA) is a leading upscale beer importer in the US. The company operates as a subsidiary of HEINEKEN International BV. HEINEKEN USA imports, markets and sells a portfolio of leading European beer brands including Heineken Lager, Heineken Light, Heineken Premium Light, Amstel Light, Newcastle Brown Ale and Buckler non-alcoholic brew. Through an agreement with Fomento Economico Mexicano, S.A.B. de C.V. (FEMSA), HEINEKEN USA is also the exclusive US importer for the Tecate, Tecate Light, Dos Equis, Indio, Sol, Carta Blanca and Bohemia brands from Mexico. The company is headquartered in New York, the US.