Datamonitor's Harsco Corporation - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Harsco Corporation (Harsco) is a diversified, multinational provider of industrial services and engineered products. The company has its operations in the US, the UK, Brazil, Australia, Canada, Poland and South Africa. It is headquartered in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania and employed about 21, 500 people in fiscal year (FY) 2007. The company recorded revenues of $3,688.2 million during the fiscal year ended December 2007 (FY2007), an increase of 21.9% over FY2006. The increase was primarily attributable to the business acquisitions, strong growth of the non-residential and infrastructure construction markets in both North America and internationally, particularly in Europe and the Middle East and foreign currency translation. The operating profit of the company was $457.8 million during FY2007, an increase of 33% over FY2006. The net profit was $299.5 million in FY2007, an increase of 52.5% over FY2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available