Datamonitor's Hanjin Shipping Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Hanjin is a water transportation services provider. The company is also engaged in the logistics business through a network of container terminals, off-dock container yards and other services. The company is headquartered in Seoul, Korea and employs 1,750 people. The company recorded revenues of KRW6,936,019.5 million (approximately $7,490.9 million) during the financial year ended December 2007 (FY2007), an increase of 14.6% over 2006. The increase in revenue was primarily due to the factors such as 10.7% year-on-year growth in container trade volume; vessel operating cost reduction, bulk business expansion and slot increase of Asia-Europe trade. The operating profit of the company was KRW235,922 million (approximately $254.8 million) during FY2007, an increase of 58.2% over 2006. The net profit was KRW145,722 million (approximately $157.4 million) in FY2007, a decrease of 66.4% compared with 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available