Datamonitor's Global Orthopedics industry profile is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the orthopedics industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, plus textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, demographic information, and descriptions of the leading companies.
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and leading companies
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
* Supported by the key macroeconomic and demographic data affecting the market
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The orthopedics market covers the hip, knee, shoulder, spine, and trauma implant sectors. The market is valued at manufacturers' selling price (MSP).
The hip implants sector consists of primary (including cemented, hybrid and cementless) revision and endoprosthesis implants.
The knee implants sector consists of primary (including cemented, hybrid and cementless) revision and unicondylar implants.
The shoulder implants sector includes total and partial replacement implants.
The spinal implants sector consists of fusion cages, rods, hooks, plates and screws.
The trauma implants sector includes IM nails, plates and screws.
For the purpose of this report, Asia-Pacific comprises China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and Indonesia. Europe comprises France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK. The global market comprises Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the US.