Datamonitor's Frito-Lay, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
FFrito-Lay, a snack food division of PepsiCo, is engaged in the manufacturing and distribution of a range of snack foods. It offers corn chips, potato chips and other snack foods. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Plano, Texas and employs 40,000 people. The company recorded revenues of $11,586 million during the fiscal year ended December 2007 (FY2007), an increase of 6.8% over FY2006. The operating profit of the company was $2,845 million during fiscal year FY2007, an increase of 8.8% over FY2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available