Datamonitor's Fraser and Neave Ltd - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Fraser and Neave is engaged in the production and sale of soft drinks, beer, stout, dairy products and glass containers; development of and investment in property, and investment in and management of real estate investment trusts (REIT), and printing and publishing. These activities are carried out through the company’s subsidiary, joint venture and associated companies. It is headquartered in Singapore and employs 17,000 people, as on January 15, 2008. The company recorded revenues of S$4,738.3 million (approximately $3,091.3 million) during the fiscal year ended September 2007 (FY2007), an increase of 24.6% over FY2006. The increase in revenues was due to the business expansion of the company. The operating profit of the company was S$684.4 million (approximately $446.5 million) during FY2007, an increase of 21.5% over FY2006. The net profit was S$378.6 million (approximately $247 million) in FY2007, an increase of 18.5% over FY2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available