Datamonitor's Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) is a provider of processing services to financial institutions. The company ‘s services include core processing services, card issuing services, check risk management, mortgage processing, and lender processing services. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida and employs about 31,000 people. The company recorded revenues of $4,758 million during the fiscal year ended December 2007, an increase of 17.7% over 2006. The company’s total revenues increased on account of organic growth across its business segments and its acquisitions. The operating profit of the company was $745.6 million during fiscal year 2007, an increase of 32.4% over 2006. The net profit was $561.2 million in fiscal year 2007, as compared to $259 million in fiscal 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available