Datamonitor's Estee Lauder Companies Inc., The - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
The Estee Lauder Companies (Estee Lauder) is a globally recognized manufacturer and marketer of skin care, makeup, fragrances and hair care products. It is headquartered in New York City, New York and employed about 28,500 people. The company recorded revenues of $7,037.5 million during the financial year ended June 2007 (FY2007), an increase of 8.9% over 2006. The operating profit of the company was $749.9 million during FY2007, an increase of 21% over 2006. The net profit was $449.2 million in FY2007, an increase of 83.9% over 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available