Datamonitor's Electronic Data Systems Corporation - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Electronic Data Systems (EDS) is a global technology services company. The company’s services portfolio comprises infrastructure services, application services and business process outsourcing services. EDS serves customers in manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, communications, energy, transportation, and consumer and retail industries as well as governments around the world. The company has operations in the US, Europe, the Middle East and Africa and the Asia Pacific region. It is headquartered in Plano, Texas. It is headquartered in Texas, the US and employs 139,500 people. The company recorded revenues of $22,134 million during the fiscal year ended December 2007, an increase of 4.1% over 2006. The operating profit of the company was $1,132 million during fiscal year 2007, an increase of 38.7% over 2006. The net profit was $716 million in fiscal year 2007, an increase of 52.3% over 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available