Datamonitor's Electricite de France (EDF) - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
EDF (Electricite de France) is an integrated energy operator involved in generation, distribution, and transmission of electrical energy. It operates globally to provide energy and services to 38.5 million customers. It is headquartered in Paris, France and employs more than 154,000 people The company recorded revenues of E59,637 million (approximately $81,702.7 million) for the fiscal December 2007, an increase of 1.2% over 2006. The operating profit of the company was E10,141 million (approximately $13,893 million) during fiscal year 2007, an increase of 9.8% over 2006. The net profit was E5,618 million (approximately $7,697 million) in fiscal year 2007, an increase of 0.2% over 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available