Datamonitor's DFDS A/S - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
DFDS is an international shipping company operating in overnight passenger shipping and freight liner shipping in Northern Europe. In addition to Denmark, the company operates internationally in Norway, Sweden, Finland, France, Latvia, Lithuania, Ireland, the UK, the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, and Poland. The company is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and employs over 4,400 people. The company recorded revenues of DKK8,310 million (approximately $1,529 million) during the fiscal year ended December 2007, an increase of 10.5% over 2006. The increase in revenues was due to the full-year effect of the takeover in Q4 2006 of DFDS Container Line, which is now part of the container shipping business area. The operating profit of the company was DKK754.3 million (approximately $139 million) during 2007, an increase of 26.6% over 2006. The net profit was DKK400.4 million (approximately $74 million) in 2007, an increase of 13.7% over 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available