Datamonitor's Deutsche Bank AG - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Deutsche Bank (DB) is the largest bank in Germany. It is one of the largest financial institutions in Europe with assets of E2,020 billion. It offers a range of financial services such as asset management, cash management, securities issuance, and trading and conventional banking services. The bank has operations in 76countries spread across Europe, Americas and the Asia-Pacific. It is headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany and employs 78,291 people. The company recorded revenues of E30,745 million in the fiscal year ended December 2007, an increase of 7.9% over 2006. The operating profit of the company was E8,749 million in the fiscal year 2007, an increase of 4.9% over 2006. The net profit was E6,474 million in the fiscal year 2007, an increase of 6.7% over 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available