Datamonitor's Delta Air Lines, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Delta Air Lines (Delta) is one of the largest domestic airlines in the US. Delta and Delta Connection carrier provides service to 321 destinations in 58 countries. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and employs 55,044 people. The company recorded revenues of $19,154 million during the financial year ended December 2007, an increase of 9.3% over 2006. The increase in revenues was primarily due to rise in passenger revenues. The operating profit of the company was $1,096 million in 2007, as compared to an operating profit of $58 million in 2006. The net profit was $1,612 million in 2007, as compared to net loss of $6,203 million in 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available