Datamonitor's Corporate Express, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Corporate Express is engaged in the distribution of office products to the businesses. The company’s product offerings include office and computer supplies, office furniture, facility supplies, document and print management, desktop software, imaging and computer graphic supplies, promotional products and other similar products. The company primarily operates in North America and Europe. It is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and employs about 18,000 people. The company recorded revenues of E5,631 million (approximately $7,718.6 million) during the fiscal year ended December 2007 (FY2007), an increase of 2.4% over 2006. The operating profit of the company was E201 million (approximately $275.5 million) during FY2007, a decrease of 9.9% over 2006. The net profit was E178 million (approximately $244 million) in FY2007, an increase of 44.7% over 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available