Datamonitor's Continental AG - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Continental is one of the leading automotive industry suppliers. The company manufactures and supplies tires, brake systems, chassis components, vehicle electronics and technical elastomers. The company primarily operates in Europe and North America. Continental is headquartered in Hannover, Germany and employs about 151,654 people. Continental recorded revenues of E16,619.4 million (approximately $22,780.9 million) during the financial year (FY) ended December 2007, an increase of 11.6% over 2006. This increase in revenue is a result of both organic growth and from the changes in the scope of consolidation. The operating profit of the company was E1,651 million (approximately $2,263.1 million) during FY2007, an increase of 4.8% over 2006. The net profit was E1,021 million (approximately $1,399.5 million) in FY2007, an increase of 4% over 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available