Datamonitor's Compagnie de Saint-Gobain - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Compagnie de Saint Gobain (Saint Gobain) is one of the world's leading companies in the production, processing and distribution of glass, ceramics, plastics, and cast iron products. The company primarily operates in the France, Europe, North America and Asia. It is headquartered in Courbevoie, France and employed around 205,730 people as of financial year (FY) 2007. The company recorded revenues of E43,421 million (approximately $59,518.9 million) during FY2007, an increase of 4.4% over FY2006. The operating profit of the company was E3,156 million (approximately $4,326.1 million) during FY2007, a decrease of 5% compared with FY2006. The net profit was E1,543 million (approximately $2,115.1 million) in FY2007, a decrease of 8.3% compared with FY2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available