Datamonitor's Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (Cognizant) is a provider of custom IT consulting and technology services as well as outsourcing services. The company primarily operates in North America. Its core competencies include technology strategy consulting, systems development, enterprise software package implementation and maintenance, data warehousing and business intelligence, application testing, application maintenance, infrastructure management, and vertically-oriented business process outsourcing. The company is headquartered at Teaneck, New Jersey, and employs about 55,400 people. The company recorded revenues of $2,135.6 million during the fiscal year ended December 2007, an increase of 49.9% over 2006. The increase is due to greater acceptance of the on-site/offshore delivery model among an increasing number of industries, continued strength in customers’ discretionary spending and greater penetration in the European market. The operating profit of the company was $381.5 million during fiscal year 2007, an increase of 47.3% over 2006. The net profit was $350.1 million in fiscal year 2007, an increase of 50.4% over 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available