Datamonitor's Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is the world's largest marketer, producer, and distributor of Coca-Cola products. The company is the sole licensed bottler for products of The Coca-Cola Company in Belgium, continental France, Great Britain, Luxembourg, Monaco, and the Netherlands. The company mainly operates in North America. It is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and employed about 73,000 people as on 31st December 2007 (FY2007). The company recorded revenues of $20,936 million during FY2007, an increase of 5.7% over 2006. The operating profit of the company was $1,470 million in FY2007, as compared to operating loss of $1,495 million in FY2006. The net profit was $711 million in FY2007, as compared to net loss of $1,143 million in FY2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available