Datamonitor's Christian Dior SA - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Christian Dior specializes in the production and distribution of consumer goods. The group operates through three companies: Christian Dior Couture (wholly-owned), Financiere Jean Goujon (wholly-owned) and Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy (LVMH), in which the group holds a stake of 42.5%. Christian Dior markets and distributes its products through group-owned shops and licensed distributors in Europe, the US, Japan and Asia Pacific. It is headquartered in Paris, France and employed approximately 74,834 people as of December 31st 2007. The group recorded revenues of E17,245 millions (approximately $23,638.4 millions) during the fiscal year ended December 2007 (FY2007), an increase of 7.7% over FY2006. The operating profit of the group was E3,493 millions (approximately $4,788 millions) during FY2007, an increase of 13.3% over FY2006. The net profit was E2,328 millions (approximately $3,191.1 millions) in FY2007, an increase of 9.1% over FY2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available